The many uses of blogs and their simplicity make them the ultimate tool for anyone and everyone! At the same time I share my opinion and review concerning my purchase of "Honest Riches" written by Holly Mann and what it has meant to me.....

My Free Flash Header I Created Myself!

The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.

SocialMarker

Add to Technorati Favorites

Take This AutoResponder For A Test Drive!

Autoresponders

Autoresponders are essential to Internet marketing and running an online business. They keep you in touch with your contacts when your list gets too long to handle manually!

They are priceless when it comes to email campaigns for generating traffic, generating sales, spreading your most recent brainstorm, getting an urgent message out to many people at once with the push of a button, and so much more.

As you can see autoresponders truly are a necessity with getting your new business off the ground. If you click on the banner that offers a test drive it will take you to a website that can answer every question you may have plus all the many other tools and needs every online website business will ever need! Personal needs included.

Have An Awesome Test Drive!

Carol McCrow

TrafficSwarm: This Program Gets You Traffic! Oh Yeah.....

Monday, June 30, 2008

Blogs Are A Blast! + "Honest Riches" Review: Update

Hello Again,

Is everyone else's summer going as crazy busy as mine? I don't feel like I have enough time in a day to get half of what needs to be done.....

Please accept my apologies for not posting sooner; I truly have been overwhelmed by this season: My youngest daughter's wedding, my second grandson due in August, a cancer-stricken dad, a few misfiring links on my websites, missing cats, etc.....

Life has been extremely from one extreme to the other for me! Well, now that that's been said.....

Hi everybody! I hope you're enjoying summer (or whatever season it is where you live); it's hot today in Western Washington State and yes, even in the foothills where I live. It was a longer winter here than normal and our summer got off to a hot, sudden, and late start. The beauty here never ceases to amaze me.

Honest Riches, to my understanding, has a new 3rd version I believe was released on June 15 (I'm looking forward to getting my updated version- if it was released as planned on June 15 I'll consider that a nice birthday present to me from Holly Mann, author of Honest Riches), so if you've already invested in Holly's best seller, you have a revised edition coming to you at no cost! I'll be posting again real soon with details on how exactly to get the updated version. I've been so busy I haven't had time to check in to it yet, but as soon as I do I'll post instructions.

If you haven't purchased Holly's "Honest Riches 1, 2, or 3" you are missing out on alot of very valuable information on making money at home. I cannot stress enough how valuable her $37 e-book truly is, especially if you're new to internet marketing.

"Honest Riches" is the most straight-forward, easy to understand, and easy to follow manual I've seen to-date. Holly wrote it for beginners and it is formatted in a way that even a total newbie can understand and follow. She has a step-by-step guide that not only tells you exactly how, but she teaches the why, when, where, and even the who. Holly, I've learned, is a life-loving, people-loving person that thrives on helping others. She gives you NO hype, does NOT mislead, and is very straight-forward honest with you. She is a one-in-a-billion type of person-- I tell you this ONLY because that is how I feel about her! I've had the opportunity on a few different occasions to talk with her through e-mails, and I tell you truthfully- she is unique in the sense that she has the ability to help, and she does just that- HELPS anyone that needs her help if she can.

Please understand something-- I don't speak this way of anyone unless I truly mean it. I have come to respect Holly Mann and would be so excited for the opportunity to meet her and her adorable son Josh someday. She is one year older than my only son Danny and her self-earned success makes me so happy for her I actually get teary-eyed just thinking about her independent lifestyle she has made for her and her son. I'm very proud of her being able to finally buy her dream house in Thailand-- something that I at the age of 49 have not been able to do for myself yet! Kudos for Holly!!!

I know I've said this before but I don't think I could ever say it too much-- Check Holly out for yourself! Google her name; read reviews written about her; google her products.

In fact I actually challenge you to find a negative word about her! Good luck though, I couldn't find a single bad note about her! I know why, too: She's a great example of a good person!

Back to the subject of "Honest Riches"....... This truly is the best step-by-step guide for beginners wanting to start working from home. She takes you through every step, making sure you understand the whats and the whys of what she's teaching. She also provides free tools, a work from home forum, an absolutely wonderful and responsive helpdesk, and even a totally free website delivered to you within 48 hours, ready for you to personalize!

**NOTE: The website Holly gives you is completely free; but as we all know webhosting is not free and you will need to set up webhosting for the free website. She does however supply a link for you to sign up with an awesome webhosting company with extremely low and fair prices! I know because I have one myself!

I encourage anyone looking to work from home to check out "Honest Riches" before and after you check out other programs (my reasoning should become obvious quickly) because this truly is a masterpiece.

I wish you all the best in your endeavors!

Carol McCrow

http://viralurl.com/Carol-McCrow/honest-riches

No comments:

This Program Is Not Only Awesome, It's Very Worth A Click! Get Started Now!

Get This $239.64 Annual Value
ViralURL.com System for Free!


Get Your
"ViralURL.com"
System For Free with
"No Strings Attached"

ViralURL.com SystemThe Link Cloaker, List Builder & Profit Generator System I Use Myself... Not Using It Is Like Living In The Stone Age!

It Protects Your Commissions... Builds Your List... Instantly Creates Profit!

A $239.64 annual value.

Click Here to Get It Now

This Is New..... What Do You Think??

About Me

My photo
My name is Carol McCrow and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I work at home both as caregiver to my live-in mom and as an independent affiliate and advertiser online. I enjoy meeting others online that are doing similar work. I have much to accomplish yet and am working hard to keep focused and stay on a positive road toward success. I also have an overwhelming compassion for animals- especially the ones we domesticate and teach to rely on us. It means EVERYTHING to me that our pets get the quality care they deserve and need.
Place a free ad